SPECIAL ORDER PURCHASE AGREEMENT
This Purchase Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into as of the date payment is made, (the “Effective Date”) by:
Ivy’s Appliance Service, located at 1210 Fort Worth Drive, Denton, Texas 76205 (the “Seller”) and
They buyer whose name is listed on the invoice or receipt (the “Buyer”).
Each Seller and Buyer may be referred to in this Agreement individually as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties.”
The Parties agree as follows:
1. Sale of Property. Seller agrees to sell and Buyer agrees to purchase the personal property described below (the “Property”):
Special-order major home appliance(s) and/or parts.
2. Purchase Price. Buyer will pay Seller for the Property as the full and complete purchase price including any applicable sales tax (the “Purchase Price”).
3. Payment. Payment of the Purchase Price will be made by Buyer to Seller by cash, personal check, money order, or credit or debit card.
4. Delivery. If delivery is to be made at a date after the Effective Date, it is Seller’s duty to ensure the Property is delivered in the same condition as when last inspected by Buyer.
5. All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations. Payment in-full is required for special orders before an order may be placed.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to the conflict of laws principles thereof.
7. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the Parties concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same document.
The Parties have entered into this Agreement as of the Effective Date.